Saturday, October 24, 2015

Design Thesis: Banda Aceh Revitalization Through Urban Heritage Landscape

Alhamdulillah Pujoe keu Tuhan, means Thanks God, I have finished my Master Landscape Architecture degree last August. I Just got mood to post my final design thesis project. After tears and bloods for two years of study, I finally able to finish my program with the project I like. I did Heritage Landscape Study of Banda Aceh. Briefly its about revitalize the city through heritage landscape. I am pretty happy for this project, and I thought it will very useful for Banda Aceh city, still looking for the way to present the concept in front of the people of Banda Aceh, especially the decision maker..he...

My Project is Part of End of Year Exhibition in MSD Universiy of Melbourne




No comments:

Post a Comment